“Our knowledge, experience & integrity guarantee you a
professional service at a competitive price”
In the two years prior to starting Ultima Realty, extensive research was undertaken into the structure of the Perth real estate market and the service offerings available to customers. The market was characterised as having:
- A Strong representation of franchised, national brands,
- Independent, local business, typically managed by an ‘Owner-Operator’,
- Agencies that employed many ‘roving’ sales agents, and
- Market disrupters offering a ‘no commission’ service.
Typically, most Real Estate Agencies are divided into;
- Sales or Property Management for Residential Properties, and
- Residential or Commercial
Two areas that receive little attention are ‘Buyers Agents’ and ‘Assisted Private Sellers’.
Our first meeting is a free, no obligation consultation where we develop an understanding of your requirements and document a proposal. This includes a full range of real estate services, with examples including;
- Appraising the value of a residential property and advising on a Marketing Plan,
- Providing a written proposal to act as a Buyer’s Agent to source a Commercial property for lease,
- Providing a Marketing Proposal to sell apartments ‘off the plan’, or
- Identifying how we can add value and support to Private Sellers.
Key Features of our proposals that enable us to deliver value are;
- Marketing is charged at cost,
- Each marketing item (sign, photography, website advertising or brochures) is justified to the client as part of the proposal (we do not focus on advertising Ultima Realty),
- Clear expectations are agreed up front as to how long each assignment may take (we do not ‘buy’ listings then manage expectations),
- We provide a Service Guarantee.
When Ultima Realty is engaged, the written proposal becomes the instructions for the delivery of our service to achieve the results our client is seeking.
Ultima Realty is a boutique agency in start-up phase. We are looking for small number of Property Consultants to join us in 2018.
- Life experiences,
- Formal education and qualifications, and
- Interpersonal skills.
It is essential that your personal values are fully aligned with our organisational philosophy. If this sounds like you, down load a copy of the advert for further information. All inquiries will be treated with absolute confidence and each applicant will receive a reply.